TIPS for Care and Maintenance of squeegee bladesSqueegees are the heart of the printing process; therefore maintenance should be a top priority to keep your prints looking clear and sharp. Here are some problems that could arise with solutions to correct them.
- When using aggressive inks each side of the blade shouldn’t be used for more than 4 hours and a rotation schedule should be implemented to maintain a longer blade life.
- If ink reside builds up on the inside of screen, replace with a new Squeegee.
- Did you know a used Squeegee will recover after 24- 48 hrs, Just re-sharpen; now you are ready to print again.
- When you are not using the blades, remember to lay them flat or place them in a squeegee rack.
- If you have any questions for Squeegee Man, click over to our Ask Squeegee Man Page to ask him yourself!
CHECK OUT MORE TIPS & TRICKS UNER OUR LEARN MORE MENU TAB!